Saturday, April 3, 2010

Summarized battle reports and to4g..

Woe be me. I better start blogging more. Booted up blogger and forgot password. wtf? hahaha

The lack of connection at home is really screwing up my online time. Better get 1 soon but normal broadband will not do as need extra juice for my ps3.

anyway...

Played 2 games since the last blog.

Game 1: SW vs Sister of Battles
Battle report: N/A
Summary: Trashed em.
Notes: SoBs are too expensive and not tough enough. Keeping my distance and bringing hails of bolter fire seems like the best way to play against em. But if I were to charge 'em, they will die...really really fast.

Game 2: SW vs Tau
Battle report: N/A
Summary: Lost at the last turn.
Notes: Made several tactical errors, namely not running with my wolf guards for a few turns and missing out on contesting the objectives on the last turn. Also should think more on wound allocation.

On another note, the Tale of 4 Gamers (to4g) will be up and running at wolf game shop. The players are:

Me: Space Wolves
Tan: Orks
Mukhsein: Tau
Scott: Chaos Daemons

Further info as per links below.
http://wolfgameshop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1190
http://wolfgameshop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1206

Conversions are in order as I have made a list based loosely on one I saw on the space wolves blog. At 1500 points, I will have 3 rune priests. With all the bits I obtained from e-bay, my force should come along fine. Pictures to be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment